Thursday, September 6, 2018

I am Human and I Crochet

This morning while perusing my FB feed I came across a video from the Craft Yarn Council called "Humans That Yarn".  Not sure about the title but that's beside the point.  I watched it and remembered why I like to blog.  Part of it is throwing my voice out into the internet in a positive way.  The more exciting realization is that blogging forces me to explore crochet and the fiber arts. 



On different social media, I subscribe to several yarn companies, the Craft Yarn Council, and the Crochet Guild of America but only give them a cursery glance most of the time.  Today the Craft Yarn Council had this great video to start their new campaign for "I Love Yarn Day" on October 13, 2018.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.  I'm heading over to their website to read more about each person in the video.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love to read comments and hope you will drop me a line.

I am Human and I Crochet

This morning while perusing my FB feed I came across a video from the Craft Yarn Council called "Humans That Yarn".  Not sure abou...