Friday, November 11, 2011

Craft Fair



My first craft fair is next weekend and I'm nervous.  And in conjunction with the craft fair, I wanted to have an Etsy shop ready as well as a new Facebook page and Twitter account.  I've also been crocheting my fingers to the bone and working with a graphic artist to come up with my logo.  Well after all these weeks, everything is ready and this weekend is going to spent tying up all the ends.  I'm nervous about it all but very excited for the actual fair.  Have you had a booth at a fair?  Would you do it again?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love to read comments and hope you will drop me a line.

I am Human and I Crochet

This morning while perusing my FB feed I came across a video from the Craft Yarn Council called "Humans That Yarn".  Not sure abou...