Saturday, June 16, 2012

Shawl Crochet-a-long

Yep we're still in the middle of moving but I just couldn't pass up starting a new project. :D
I was reading my July/August issue of Crochet Today!and stopped in my tracks when I saw the Sari shawl! How beautiful! The weight, stitch pattern and of course the color! I just knew I would have to make it.
I really wanted the same coral color and I went to one of my LYS All About Yarn. Once I got there, I asked for some help with choosing the correct yarn and was pointed to multiple types with fabulous choices for color! I started being me and looked at all the "safe" colors and then told myself to be brave! I did and picked up a 100% mercerized cotton in a hot,hot red and hurried to pay and leave before I changed my mind.




So I'm starting today. Check back and see how I progress. What are you working on this summer?
With love,
Auntie Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love to read comments and hope you will drop me a line.

I am Human and I Crochet

This morning while perusing my FB feed I came across a video from the Craft Yarn Council called "Humans That Yarn".  Not sure abou...