Sunday, March 18, 2012

Beautiful Spring Day Outing




My gorgeous daughter is in town from Oregon this week (squeel!!!) and we all went to our local state park to sit in the sun, listen to the creek and enjoy a day outdoors. It was lovely. Quiet and calming. Best part; I could still crochet! It's one of the very best things about crochet; you can take it wherever you go.


I love making Lion Brand's Bear In A Jif pattern. It's very easy to make and you can make the pieces anywhere, then wait to stuff it when you can.

Do you have a pattern that you like for that kind of 'portability'?

And a discussion for another day... Do you have a favorite bag to carry it all in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love to read comments and hope you will drop me a line.

I am Human and I Crochet

This morning while perusing my FB feed I came across a video from the Craft Yarn Council called "Humans That Yarn".  Not sure abou...