Friday, March 30, 2012

Have I been too quiet lately?

Seems that I tend to go quiet just before a craft show. ;)

This weekend is only my 2nd one and I now have great respect for those artists who do more than 3 - 4 shows a year. How do they do it? Just getting the inventory ready means I'm working on something every weekend for hours and hours and every single night till late. Then there's the mad dash the 2-3 weeks before making sure my set up is good. My hubby is great and helps me with all kinds of things. Here's part of the mock up we did in the garage last weekend.


I'll post some pics of the craft fair tomorrow and tweet some as I'm there. Have a great weekend everybody. Wish I could see you there!
With love,
Auntie Becky
@auntiebeckys - Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love to read comments and hope you will drop me a line.

I am Human and I Crochet

This morning while perusing my FB feed I came across a video from the Craft Yarn Council called "Humans That Yarn".  Not sure abou...