Saturday, May 12, 2012

Going Through A Drought

Last time I posted it was to say that I was going to be quiet for a bit while we get the house on the market. Wow have we been busy! We worked very, very hard and the house when up yesterday and we had 3 showings today and 1 tomorrow! I guess our hard work was worth it.
I miss my crochet and the quietness that overcomes me when I get into a rhythm. All my yarn is packed away in the basement out of sight. While going through this crochet drought I look through everyone else's blogs and peruse the web for craft room ideas. Love this idea I got from Pinterest (iheartorganizing.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love to read comments and hope you will drop me a line.

I am Human and I Crochet

This morning while perusing my FB feed I came across a video from the Craft Yarn Council called "Humans That Yarn".  Not sure abou...