Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Excuses, Excuses!

Hi everybody!
Last week was so much fun! I read a lot of great posts and found some wonderful new blogs to read. I'm not sure how I'll keep up but I definitely will be checking back with everyone. But just in case you worry about me, I'll give you a heads up what's going on around here.


My hubby and I met with a realtor last Thurs. and agreed to put our house on the market no later than the middle of next week! We're both excited and freaked out! We are now in a huge rush to fix, touch-up, and do all those things you have to do before you have people come through your home. :)
Wish us luck!

With love,
Auntie Becky

1 comment:

  1. All the best with the house sale. Very stressful, but fun looking at new ones.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love to read comments and hope you will drop me a line.

I am Human and I Crochet

This morning while perusing my FB feed I came across a video from the Craft Yarn Council called "Humans That Yarn".  Not sure abou...