Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sherlock Con - 221B con Atlanta

This weekend I'm spending time with my fabulous daughter. She's a huge Sherlock Holmes fan. As a proud mom, I like to point out that she is a fan of the books (the cannon as they say) first and all the new TV and film versions really are a huge plus!
Well this weekend she flew from Syracuse, NY to Atlanta, GA to go to 221b Con. It's a smaller convention of people she follows on the Internet that love all things Sherlock (and some Dr. Who). I was so excited that she didn't mind me tagging along. I have a fabulous kid!

But why am I posting about the con on my crochet blog you ask? Well no matter where I go I can find a yarn store or someone who crochets. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love to read comments and hope you will drop me a line.

I am Human and I Crochet

This morning while perusing my FB feed I came across a video from the Craft Yarn Council called "Humans That Yarn".  Not sure abou...